This Brickmaths Numbers Activities Pack is Perfect for Lego block mad kids to learn to recognise numbers 0-20. This pack also has the added bonus of building fine motor strength, counting to 20 & colours.
This pack is perfect for math centres and as a set of prompts to go with your construction centre. It has been designed to help students focus on number formation, counting and even learning colours. They are also great for strengthening fine motor skills and making math FUN!
Brickmaths Numbers Activities
Here’s What’s included:
- 1 secured PDF Digital file – (no copy, paste, extracting or customizing)
- 23 pages
- A4 full-colour numbers 0-20
With this pack, your students will have great fun while they learn and strengthen their understandings of the different representations of numbers. They will learn to identify, name and write numbers 0-20 as numerals, in words and counting.
Each A4 number mat has 4 activities to complete that will help your students to develop strong number sense for the numbers 0-20.
- Use the image of each building brick digit to build the number. Students can either follow the colours in the picture or choose their own.
- ‘How many Blocks?’ – Count how many blocks it takes to build each numeral
- ‘Trace it’ Each number 0-20 in these brickmaths number activities includes the word version for numbers 0-20. Students can practice the number names by tracing over each word.
- ‘Count it’ – Students count how many of each colour brick they used to make their numbers. A great activity for recognising & naming colors!
PSST! If you want to Save time and $$$ on Teaching Resources Join Our VIP Club! Get Instant Access To ALL our PAID & FREE Resources Plus 20+ New Activities Every Week! Click The Image Below To Find Out More…