Looking Festive Fun Math Centers For Kids? Then you’ll love our Christmas Fractions Printables for Kids. Fun Cookie themed learning about Fractions of a quantity! So Sweet!
Try these Christmas Fractions Printables Teacher Resources in the run up to Christmas. They’re an engaging and motivating pack for learning about fractions of a quantity. This Christmas Cookie themed Christmas Math Games Printable will keep your kids on task, engaged and practicing their fraction skills this December!
Christmas Fractions Printables
The aim in this Christmas Math center pack is for kids:
- to find simple fractions of a quantity where the result is a whole number
- without using digital technologies
The pack contains 3o questions for your kids to answer. Each question is a set of ‘undecorated’ cookies on a Cookie Sheets with prompt to ‘decorate a fraction of the cookies (e.g. decorate 3/4 of the cookies).
- Students will need to count the amount of cookies on the tray
- work out the fraction amount to ‘decorate’
- Use the colour cookie cards to cover (decorate) the correct number of cookies
- Record their answers on the student recording sheet
Here’s what’s included:
- 1 secured PDF 35 pages (no copy, paste, customising) Digital Download
- 30 Cookies on Cookie Sheets Questions in colour (to speed up the cutting out we included circles, triangles & square shaped cookies!)
- 1 Sheet of colour circle shaped biscuits
- 1 Sheet of colour triangle shaped cookies
- 1 Sheet of colour square shaped cookies
- 1 Answer sheet B&W
- 1 Student Recording Sheet B&W
Become a VIP on our NEW Membership Website and get access to this and all our Resources Plus 20 NEW resources every month, for just $37 a year! Click the image to find out more…
Related Post:Multiplication Picture Books For Kids
PSST! If you want to Save time and $$$ on Teaching Resources Join Our VIP Club! Get Instant Access To ALL our PAID & FREE Resources Plus 20+ New Activities Every Week! Click The Image Below To Find Out More…