Help your students become fluent with skip counting patterns by using number grids. They will help your students to see the increasing patterns in the tens and ones place, which will your students predict what will come next and continue the skip counting pattern. They’re perfect for using anytime or send home for homework! However, you use them these free skip counting number grids are a valuable resource for building skip counting understanding.
Free Skip Counting Number Grid
Here’s what’s included:
- 1x secured PDF download (no copy, paste, extracting or customising)
- Open & print with FREE Adobe Reader DC
3 Black & White A4 skip counting sheets
- o-99 Number grid template
- 1-110 Number grid template
- blank 10 x 12 template
To help you differentiate the skip counting activity each template includes a space to write a starting number and the skip counting sequence to be counted by.
- Skip Count By ____
- Starting at ___
To differentiate further you could cut the grid down to include fewer numbers.
Skip Counting Number Mazes
Upgrade to our paid product:- Skip Counting Number Mazes for even more fun and fluency with skip counting by 2. There are 17 fun mazes and a cover page to create a student booklet or A4 write and wipe activities. Each maze has been created to help students develop their ability early algebraic skills of noticing how numbers change and the increasing/decreasing number patterns in the skip counting sequence, rather than a “is one, colour one” colouring-in pattern.
There are so many variations that will work well as an early finishers booklet, in a math centre or even as an assessment task. We’ve combined several versions of the same mazes into full colour and low ink versions so you can pick the version that works best for you.
Here’s what’s included:
- 1 zipped file containing 6 secured PDF files – (no copy, paste, customising or extracting)
- Colour PDF 1 – 17 A4 skip count by 2 mazes & 16 A4 colour answer pages (puzzle/answer follows directly)
- Colour PDF 2 – 16 A4 Colour answer pages no mazes
- Colour PDF 3 – 17 A4 Colour skip count by 2 maze booklet & 1 cover page
Low ink versions
- Low ink PDF 1 – 17 A4 skip count by 2 mazes & 16 A4 colour answer pages (puzzle/answer follows directly)
- Low ink PDF 2 – 16 A4 Colour answer pages no mazes
- Low ink PDF 3 – 17 A4 Colour skip count by 2 maze booklet & 1 cover page
Related Post: Top Tips For Teaching Skip Counting
Related Post: Teaching Skip Counting With Think Boards Think board
PSST! If you want to Save time and $$$ on Teaching Resources Join Our VIP Club! Get Instant Access To ALL our PAID & FREE Resources Plus 20+ New Activities Every Week! Click The Image Below To Find Out More…