Check out this simple to make Place Value Folder. Use dice to generate the numbers & create questions based around your Year Level curriculum. In the template there are 6 separate activities for your students including:
- Write the number in digits
- Write the number in words
- Expand the number in a standard form e.g. 100 + 20 + 7 = 127
- Write the number in a non-standard form e.g. 127 = 20 + 100 + 2
- Use MAB – Make the number using MAB and or Popstick bundles. It is important that students make bundles of ten first before using a MAB ‘long’ which the can see is one thing but are told is ten…
- Real Life – think of an example of where the number may be reasonable in real life – I ate 127 cookies would not be realistic… I travelled 127 KM in the car would be more realistic.
You may also like…
$0.00 – $9.99 Select options$0.00 – $9.99 Select options$7.99 Add to cart
Get Everything In Store Plus 240 New Resources A Year For AU$37
Do you want more time for yourself and more $ in your pocket? (well let’s be honest… more $ for shopping at Kmart! hehehe.) Do you need high quality teaching resources, printables & planning kits to help make your teacher life run smoothly? If You answered YES! Then you need to become a VIP Member Today!
When You Join Our VIP Membership we Guarantee You Will Get…
- More TIME for you to RELAX and take time out from doing School Suff!
- More TIME to spend with FAMILY & FRIENDS at the weekend!
- INSTANT Access to Fun, Engaging, Hands-on ACTIVITIES that your Students will LOVE!
- QUALITY Resources created by Experienced, B.Ed Qualified, Teachers with Expertise in Curriculum Leadership, Numeracy & Literacy Coaching.
- 1000’s of Printables, Checklists, Posters, & Planning Teacher Resources. In fact Everything & more from ALL our online Stores!
- 20 NEW Resources every month (240 a year, requests available!)
- A TON of work life balance for a STRESS LESS Year!
You can get this slice of Teaching Heaven for LESS than the price of your daily COFFEE! That’s right! For a teeny tiny AU$3.08 per MONTH, you can Put The Joy Back Into Teaching!
What Are You Waiting For? Click the Pink Button To See More!