Teacher Organiser Year 4 English
Our Teacher Organiser Year 4 English Organiser for WA is a teacher organiser and planner designed to help teachers access, organise and implement the National Australian Curriculum & WA Curriculum into their planning.
In this Australian Teacher Planner the Curriculum is set set out in easy to view formats, like your Teacher daily Work-pad (Australia) for curriculum, which allows you to see An Overview Page of:
- Achievement Standards
- Concept Strands
- Sub-Strands & Elaborations
with check off Term boxes so you can see what you have taught and instantly see what’s left to teach!
The Teacher Organiser Year 4 English Organiser Pack also includes Student Tracker Checklists to help monitor, track and grade achievement of the learning Area; perfect for keeping all your data together for reports!
Teacher Organiser Year 4 English Organiser (WA)
The product cannot be loaded onto school shared drives without a school licence see our School Licences for more…
Use this product to:
- Align Teaching, Learning & Assessment Programs with the National Australian Curriculum
- Keep track of what you have taught
- Identify what to teach next
- Track your students’ achievement
- Develop Individual & Group Education Plans
- Grade your students for reporting
- Save you TIME, keep you ORGANISED & provide evidence for Performance Management
Watch the PREVIEW to see if this Teacher Organiser is right for you…
This Year 4 Australian Curriculum English Organiser will save you time & help you keep all your curriculum outcomes in one place. It is Your Teacher Daily Work-pad to help Organise the English Curriculum and help with Planning, Assessing & Reporting English – ‘Student Names’ Class list Editable- 36 Student Name Spaces
This is a digital product. It contains secured PDF files – You will NOT be able to copy, cut & paste, or extract the information in this document. For use on Laptops, Surface Pro & PC. Read ONLY on Tablets
- Save the file onto the desktop
- Right-click on file
- “Open With” Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
Your product will not print, save or add students if you do not have this software.
Year 4 Australian Curriculum English
Page 1 – Overview of the English learning Area – Includes one-page colour-coded overview of the Concept Strand, Sub-strand & Achievement Standard Number & Statement.
Page 2 – Overview of Learning Area Curriculum- Includes one-page colour-coded overview of the Learning Area Strand & Sub-strand, Achievement Standard Checklist is broken down into modes of teaching. There are also tick boxes for you to tick off what you have taught (non-editable).
Page 3 – Year Level Description
Page 4 – Colour Coded Overview Pages of Each Strand
- Focus Concept
- Content Descriptor Number
- Content Description
- Elaborations & Teaching Focus
- Non-Editable Tick box to tick off when you have taught the concept
Page 7+ Editable Student Trackers for every Content Description & Elaboration. Includes form fillable field (editable) which means you can type in:
- Your Name, date & class on the cover page
- Enter your Class list of students’ names onto the trackers & the document will automatically repopulate all the checklists; you only type the names once!
- Save, edit, print from your PC, surface Pro and/or laptop
Customers Also Liked…
PSST! If you want to Save time and $$$ on Teaching Resources Join Our VIP Club! Get instant access
To ALL our PAID & FREE Resources Plus 20+ New Activities Every Week! Click The Image Below To Find Out More…