This Hands-On Addition Game Printable Helps Kindergarten & First Graders Build Addition Understanding. With Fine Motor Strength built in it’s a Great Fun addition for your math centers!
This is such an easy hands on math activity idea to set up, but one with lots of learning! We originally found the idea on Pinterest somewhere and put our spin on it with these fun Sports Kit numbers.
We included 4 Sports Kits Sets for you in the pack so you can differentiate for your students different needs. It includes:
Number Recognition, Counting & Quantity 1-10 Activity – Use these T-shirt numbers 1-5 to count, and match numbers to quantity
- t shirts with digits 1-5
- t-shirts with numbers as words 1-5
Addition Facts to 5, 10, & 20 – Use these sports kits to learn the addition number facts for 10-20 and build early part, part whole understanding
- Sports Kit Numbers to 5 with one number unknown
- Sports Kit Numbers to 10 with one number unknown
- Sports Kit Numbers to 20 with one number unknown
All you need is:
- plastic coat hangers
- 2 different coloured plastic pegs
- Sports Kit Printable
Instructions For Addition Game Printable
- Print the sports kit toppers onto brightly coloured cardstock
- Laminate to make them last
- You’ll need to use a hole punch to make a hole in the topper so you can slide it over the top of the coathanger.
Then you’re all set!
Enjoy this free addition for kids printable and let us know what you think in the comments!
Related Post: Essential Guide To Teaching Addition & Subtraction
You might also like this Multiplication Printable Freebie too…
If you’re looking for more Teaching Resources at an affordable price, check out our VIP membership… $3.08 a month gets you access to 1000’s of pages of printables and Teacher Checklists and Planners! Click Image To See More
- Number Recognition Printables
- Fine Motor Number Activities
- Children’s Books About Counting & Numbers
PSST! If you want to Save time and $$$ on Teaching Resources Join Our VIP Club! Get Instant Access To ALL our PAID & FREE Resources Plus 20+ New Activities Every Week! Click The Image Below To Find Out More…